INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU with CIF B87789327 and address at Las Rozas Building 23, 1st floor (Service Road A-6, km. 23) Postcode: 28290 – Las Rozas (MADRID).
Business Registry of Madrid, Volume: 35824 Folio: 130 Section: 8 Sheet: M 643661 Insc 1ª 04/03/2017.
- These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website that INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU makes freely available to internet users. The access, navigation and use of this website implies acceptance of the terms and conditions present in this document, provided that said terms comply with the legal requirements and do not violate any rights. It is therefore recommended that the user read them carefully before browsing the web domain. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood as accepted by the mere use of such services.
- Users who access the web are expressly authorised to view all the information, print and download part of the content only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
2.1) That it is carried out when the reproduced elements are intended solely for the personal and private use of the user. Therefore, its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation, or decompiling, including sending it via email, is expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited for said content to be assigned or transmitted to third parties or to be installed on any server connected, directly or indirectly, to a local network or the internet, in such a way that a group of third parties may have access to said information.
2.2) That none of the contents related to this website is modified in any way.
2.3) That no graphic, icon, or image available on this website is used, copied, or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the images that accompany it. Any infringement of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section, as well as in any of the following, will be considered an infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU and will give rise to the legally established responsibilities for this purpose, which may be pursued by the latter through the exercise of administrative, civil, or criminal actions that correspond where appropriate.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights of the website https://inmho.es/, as well as its design, navigation structure, source codes, databases, and each of the different elements contained therein, are owned by INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU, which is solely responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
The user acknowledges and accepts that all the industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other element inserted in the website (including, by way of example and not limitation, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the “https://inmho.es/” website, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, reviews and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flowcharts, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of the webpages belonging to INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU and/or to third parties that have assigned their rights to it). For such purposes, the website is understood to mean those creations incorporated and expressed by any means and/or tangible or intangible support, known or to be known, that are subject to protection by the current regulatory provisions regarding intellectual and industrial property.
The mere viewing, printing, downloading or temporary storage, either totally or partially, of the contents and/or the elements inserted on the website or in the pages that make it up is authorisedexclusively for the personal, private and non-profit use of the user, provided that, in any case, the origin and/or author of the same is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of their owners appear.
Under no circumstances does access to the website imply any type of permission, waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of said rights by their owners, unless expressly stated otherwise. These conditions of use of the website do not grant users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the website and/or its contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU or, if applicable, by the third-party owner of the affected rights.
The use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompiling and/or any other act of exploitation of the website, its pages and/or of the contents that are incorporated in them is prohibited. For any other use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
- IMMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU reserves the right to modify and update the content of this website at any time. The modifications will not be retroactive, therefore, they will not affect what was done previously, that is, before implementing said modifications.
- INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU has made its best efforts to ensure that the representation of the image on this website is as faithful as possible to reality. However, some features may not be correctly perceived from the images or may be altered depending on the quality and conditions of your monitor.
- Taking into account the changeable condition of this website and the possibility of errors occurring in the storage and transmission of digital information, INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU does not guarantee the accuracy and security of the information transmitted or obtained through this web page, although, however, it will diligently implement its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update said content as soon as possible.
- In the event that our web page contains links to other web pages and materials from third parties, said links are provided merely for informational purposes, without INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU having control over the content of said web pages or materials, it being impossible to guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files and excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Therefore, we do not accept liability for damage of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- Users accessing and browsing this website undertake not to make any false or fraudulent orders and to use it diligently and within the valid limits of current legislation. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. You must not make improper use of this website by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, or any other programme or material that is technologically harmful or harmful. You will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which the website is hosted, or any server, computer, or database associated with our website. You agree not to attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or negligent use by the user of the information contained on this website.
- Likewise, INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU is the owner of the industrial property rights related to its products and services, and specifically those related to the registered trademark. Regarding the citations of products and services of third parties, INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU recognises in favour of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the web does not imply the existence of rights or any responsibility of INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU for them, nor support, sponsorship, or recommendation by INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU
- The unauthorised use of any information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD SLU, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- Any type of third-party link to this website must be to the main or entry page: https://inmho.es/.
- Data Controller: INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD, SLU
- Contact details: Las Rozas Building nº 23, 1st Floor (Service Road A-6, km. 23), 28290, Las Rozas (Madrid).
- Contact email address: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer: Salvador Zotano Sánchez.
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679, of April 27, on the Protection of Personal Data and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD, SLU makes available to the interested party additional information regarding the processing of their personal data.
Access to this website is free and open. The completion of personal data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. The data provided by the user will be included in our records of automated processing of personal data and processed in accordance with Regulation 2016/679, of April 27, on the Protection of Personal Data, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
For everything related to the Protection of Personal Data, the Data Controller has appointed Salvador Zotano Sánchez as Data Protection Delegate, at your disposal at the email address: email@example.com.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
In accordance with data protection regulations, the data collected at INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD, SLU will only be collected, processed, and used for lawful and legitimate purposes, about which we hereby inform you.
The purpose of collecting personal data, depending on each treatment activity, is as follows:
- Customer contact data collected on the web: the purpose of the treatment will be to respond to queries and/or provide information on the services it provides the entity.
- Request a quote: the purpose of the treatment will be to manage the possibility of a future business relationship with the applicant, providing information that may be of interest.
- Contact data of administrators collected on the web: the purpose of the treatment will be to respond to queries and/or provide information on the services provided by the entity.
- Contact data for staff: the purpose of the treatment will be to manage the data to participate in current or future selection processes and evaluate applications.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
The legal basis for data processing, depending on the processing activity, is as follows:
- Customer contact data collected on the web: consent of the interested party.
- Request a quote: consent of the interested party and treatment necessary for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures.
- Contact data of administrators collected on the web: consent of the interested party.
- Contact data for staff: consent of the interested party.
INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD, SLU undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy of such data, as well as to treat it confidentially, assuming the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, as included in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
Data processing will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with pre-contractual or contractual and legal obligations, or for as long as the right to suppress and/or limit the processing of your data is not exercised. In any case, they may remain closed and blocked indefinitely.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
By virtue of what is established in the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, and opposition before the entity, and even, if you consider it necessary, before a Control Authority (if applicable, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, as Principal Authority):
- Right of access (art. 15 RGPD): “The interested party shall have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed (…)”.
- Right of rectification (art. 16 RGPD): “The interested party shall have the right to obtain, without undue delay, from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the interested party will have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right of deletion or “the right to be forgotten” (art. 17 RGPD): “The interested party shall have the right to obtain, without undue delay from the data controller, the deletion of the personal data concerning him (…)”.
- Right to limitation of processing (art. 18 RGPD): “The interested party shall have the right to obtain, from the data controller, the limitation of data processing (…)”.
- Right to portability (art. 20 RGPD): “The interested party will have the right to receive the personal data concerning him, that he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller without being prevented by the data controller to whom they were provided (…)”.
- Right of opposition (art. 21 RGPD): “The interested party will have the right to oppose at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to personal data concerning them being subject to treatment (…)”.
The rights recognised to the interested party described above may be exercised directly by the interested party or through a legal or voluntary representative. The request must be accompanied by a copy of the NIF of the interested party who intends to exercise any of the rights recognised in RGPD 2016/679.
In the event of wishing to exercise these rights before the Control Authority in Spain, the Data Controller makes available the web link of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
The basic regulation to be taken into account by service providers through web pages is the following:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), adapting Spanish law to the model established by the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), introducing innovations by developing matters contained therein.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION PLATFORM
Pursuant to art. 14.1. of Regulation (EU) 524/213 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, on online dispute resolution in consumer matters, and amending Regulation (EC) 2006/2004 and Directive 2009 /22/EC (Regulation on online dispute resolution in consumer matters), the website makes available to consumers, if necessary, the online dispute resolution platform.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD, SLU reserves the right to modify its data protection policy and/or legal notice in accordance with its criteria, or due to a change in legislation, case law, or business practice. If INMHO GESTIÓN DE LA PROPIEDAD, SLU introduces a modification, the new text will be published on this website, where the user may be aware of the data protection policy and/or legal notice. In any case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules established at the precise moment at which the website is accessed.